| || |
Revision as of 12:23, July 30, 2010
Take a look at general writing guidelines, or advice specific to a certain type of writing.
- Talk Guidelines: Guidelines for what makes a good talk good.
- Talk Examples: Examples of talks that illustrate either desirable or undesirable aspects of talks.
- Demo Guidelines: Guidelines for how to give an effective software demo.
- Demo Examples: Examples of demos that either went well or poorly, and discussion on how to give effective demos and handle when things go wrong.
- Paper Guidelines: Guidelines for how to create an effective research paper, and how to help it get accepted.
- Paper Examples: Examples of research papers.