Revision as of 10:22, July 30, 2010 by Daschroe (Initial content)
MediaWiki has been successfully installed.
Many different sorts of writing are relevant in Computer Science
- [Talk Guidelines]: Guidelines for what makes a good talk good.
- [Talk Examples]: Examples of talks that illustrate either desirable or undesirable aspects of talks.
- [Demo Guidelines]: Guidelines for how to give an effective software demo.
- [Demo Examples]: Examples of demos that either went well or poorly, and discussion on how to give effective demos and handle when things go wrong.
- [Poster Guidelines]: Guidelines for creating a poster that grabs attention and communicates your ideas effectively.
- [Poster Examples]: Examples of various posters.
- [Paper Guidelines]: Guidelines for how to create an effective research paper, and how to help it get accepted.
- [Paper Examples]: Examples of research papers.