Take a look at general writing guidelines, or advice specific to a certain type of writing.
- Talk Guidelines: Guidelines for what makes a good talk good.
- Talk Examples: Examples of talks that illustrate either desirable or undesirable aspects of talks.
- Demo Guidelines: Guidelines for how to give an effective software demo.
- Demo Examples: Examples of demos that either went well or poorly, and discussion on how to give effective demos and handle when things go wrong.
- Paper Guidelines: Guidelines for how to create an effective research paper, and how to help it get accepted.
- Paper Examples: Examples of research papers.
TODO: Do we want to add an area for anecdotes and personal experiences? I think that could be quite valuable, and is different from Guidelines.