Take a look at general writing guidelines, or advice specific to a certain type of writing.
- Talk Guidelines: Guidelines for what makes a good talk good.
- Talk Examples: Examples of talks that illustrate either desirable or undesirable aspects of talks.
- Demo Guidelines: Guidelines for how to give an effective software demo.
- Demo Examples: Examples of demos that either went well or poorly, and discussion on how to give effective demos and handle when things go wrong.
- Paper Guidelines: Guidelines for how to create an effective research paper, and how to help it get accepted.
- Paper Examples: Examples of research papers.
This wiki requires users to be logged in to make changes. If you want an account, send an email and you will be given an account.
TODO: Do we want to add an area for anecdotes and personal experiences? I think that could be quite valuable, and is different from Guidelines.